The first Academic session (2007-2008) of NHIT commenced on 16th of August with the hoisting of the national flag and salute to the nation on the 15th of August 2007 .10 years have passed since then and during this perod we have received a lot of co-operation from our students and their parents .We are proud of our students ,faculty members ,and non-teaching staffs.Our 85% students of 1st pass out batch got job and got chance for higher education in B.Tech through lateral entry and this tradition has been successfully going on .
Our sole aim is the benefit and improvement of our students .And this is something upon which we shall not compromise under any circumstances .We have tried our level best to recruit only those teachers who have immense industrial and academic experience .Renowned professors and lecturers have already become a part of the NHIT family .
Under the able guidance of our faculty members ,the students of all benches have already visited different industries as part of their industrial exposure. The process of special on-job training of our students in different industries has been arranged. We have also taken special initiative to provide personality , development and soft skills training to our students.
NHIT has already :
- Become Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Institutional member of the British Council Library
- Institutional member of Indian Society for Technical Education, New Delhi
- Signed MoU with CSIR-CMERI (Ministry of Science & Technology ,Govt of India), Durgapur
- Signed MoU with National Entrepreneurship Network.
Negotiations are continuously going on with different organizations for Technical training and Creating Job Opportunities for our students. However, it must be clearly understood that a candidate who has successfully completed this course shall be recruited only if he satisfies the following Criterion:
- Extensive theoretical Knowledge
- Good Academic result
- High level of Practical skills
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Common sense
- Analytical Skills
- Fluency in English
All these shall be possible only if the students and their parents co-operate with the college and take up the challenge of transforming their wide-eyed teenagers into smart working and matured young engineers.
Always thrives for excellence in technical education through innovation and teamwork.
- Educate students professionally to face challenges by providing a healthy learning environment anchored well in the principles of engineering, providing creative environment and nurturing teamwork.
- To create an ambience which the leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge to serve the mankind in the 21st century.
- Committed to enriching relationships with alumni, industry, and the community through experimental learning.