Inculcating amongst our students a deep understanding of the fundamental principles, concepts and practice in computer science and engineering.
In The first year we mainly concentrate on basic computer courses and glimpse of programming (Visual Basic, HTML, etc). The goal of the basic computer literacy course is to equip students with basic computer skills.
Form 2nd year onwords we focus on departmental / professional software courses like advance VB,C++, MATLAB, AUTOCAD 2D, AUTOCAD 3D etc. This advanced course strengthen knowledge of students in a particular area of studies. Projector based classes helps the students to better understand the concept of subject.
We not only just teach we make students passionate about the subjects. We recognized the industrial need and have developed our teaching and courses accordingly.
To impart high quality professional training with strong emphasis on basic principles of Computer Science and Engineering.
To provide our students state-of-the-art academic environment and make unceasing attempts to instill the values that will prepare them for continuous learning.
To provide students with a solid foundation in allied tech, science and engineering fundamentals required to solve engineering problems using computers.
To prepare students to excel in diploma programmes and to succeed in industry/ technical profession through understanding of advanced concepts of Computer Science.
To train the students in professional skills and exposure to contemporary technologies like Autocad ,php,VB for immediate employment for life-long learning
To develop students to excel with leadership qualities along with diverse career paths towards professional ethics for a successful career.
- An ability to work software systems, components or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to service maintain & Troubleshoot Hardware components of a computer and peripherals.
- Ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering and IT tools to various relevant engineering practices.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and in a team.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.