THE NEW HORIZONS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
ONLINE REGISTRATION -2020-2021
1st year all students &2nd year voclet students, who have taken admission in the academic session 2020-2021, are instructed to register themselves through “Online Registration” section on the council’s website (www.webscte.co.in) by providing necessary information. They have to fill in the registration form online and upload recent colour photograph, scan copy of original Marksheet, Admit card and Kanyashree documents (as applicable) and deposit the registration fee of Rs- 200/- only (For Kanyashree students Rs-100/- only) through online payment gateway (Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI). Finally they have to submit the signed soft copy of the downloaded registration form along with self-attested photocopy of eligibility documents (admit, Marksheet etc.) to the institute through e-mail (email@example.com) before scheduled date.
All requisite documents to be scanned and duly converted to a single pdf file before submission. The pdf file should be named with the registration application form number. Admission Type wise students list is attached with the notice.
|Sl.||Activities by the students||Date||Council’s website|
|1||Online Registration start by the students||04.01.2021||
|2||Closing of online registration by the students||22.01.2021|
|Last date of submission of signed downloaded registration form along with self-attested photocopy of eligibility documents (admit, marksheet etc. stated below) by the students to the Institute through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)||
- ● Documents required for Upload the followings in the Registration Portal: –
- Scan copy of recent passport size colour photograph
- ii) Scan copy of full Signature
- iii) Scan copy of class 10th Original Admit card
- iv) Scan copy of class 10th Original Marksheet
- v) Scan copy of Vocational/ITI Original Admit& Marksheet (for voclet students)
- vi) Scan copy of Kanyashree documents (Applicable for Kanyashree students)
- ● Students have to submit the following documents through e-mail (email@example.com) in a single pdf file. PDF should be named with the Registration Application form number.
- Downloaded Signed Online Registration form (for all students)
- Photo copy of self-attested class 10th Admit Card (for all students)
- Photo copy of self-attested class 10th Marksheet (for all students)
- Photo copy of self-attested Rank Card (who applied for jexpo or voclet and get valid rank)
- Photo copy of self-attested Allotment Letter front page (for jexpo / voclet online counseling students)
- Photo copy of self-attested Vocational / ITI Marksheet (for 2nd year voclet students)
- Photo copy of self-attested Kanyashree documents (Applicable for Kanyashree students)
|If any query please contact Abhijit Sir (Exam Cell) Mobile No – 9932743040
or may come in the college within 10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.