ENGAGEMENT OF TECHNICIANAPPRENTICES IN STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED –IISCO STEL PLANT, BURNPUR
Online Applications are invited from Citizens of India for enrollingApprenticeship Training for a period of one year at IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur asTechnician Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per details given below:-
- Tentative Number of Seats:
A total of 100 technician apprentices is proposed to be engaged as per following breakup;-
Reservations for SC and ST would be as per Apprenticeship Rule-1992 , OBC and EWS as per prevailing govt. guidelines. Overall reservation of seats will be as below:
*on horizontal basis
2.Prescribed Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Age-limits
- Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. of India can apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage
- Candidates who have already registered /undergone /undergoing for Apprenticeship Trainingunder the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- As per guidelines of NATS, candidates passed out diploma earlier than 2017 will not be able to apply for apprenticeship.
4.Duration of training
The duration of training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of apprenticeship training period. Shortlisted candidates have to give notorisedundertaking that after completion of training they will not ask for employment.
5. Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
6. How to Apply
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registerme action
- Valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions.
- After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NATS portal as candidate then go to Establishments Requests than click Find Establishments.Candidate should select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT (EWBBRC000016)to apply in passed out branch of engineering diploma against vacancies appearing on the portal.
7. General Instructions
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria.
- The candidature of applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and or/ that he has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- This is only an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in SAIL-ISP, Burnpur after completion of apprenticeship training nor can an apprentice claim right of employment on the grounds of completion of apprenticeship.
- Start date of online application : 03.03.2020
- Closing date for online application: 17.03.2020
Click Here to see Notification Advt_sail_ISP-final