Humanities Department plays the pivotal and distinct role in an engineering institute. The faculty members of this department impart best social and moral guidance to the students. The Humanities Department nurtures and cultivate the students properly, navigate them to better enterprises. The experienced faculty members enlighten the students by soft-skill classes, grooming, group discussions, debate, extempore and mock interview sessions so that they can build their careers from the blooming bus stage. The special Soft-Skill course helps the students face multinational enterprises and government sectors. The excellent bonding between the students and the faculty members in this institute provides best academic opportunities. The Department of Humanities, thus, is distinguished and unique in this orientation in this institute with a great vision of thriving for excellence in technical education.
- To create an ideal ambience for learning and individual growth.
- To develop conversational and written skills required for effective interaction with concerned persons.
- To provide the basic idea of cost estimation and market value.
- To impart professional qualities to students required for corporate and individual scenario.
- To ignite students’ ambition for higher education and self-learning.
- Diploma holders are able to develop basic communication.
- Diploma holders are able to estimate the cost of the projects undertaken by them.
- Diploma holders maintain professional etiquette and work cooperatively.