- Reporting Time of Anand Group Chennai for 2016 & 2015 Batch (NHIT Only) February 10, 2016
- Reschedule Date of Cummins India Pvt. Ltd for 2016 Batch February 10, 2016
- Refund of Caution money-2012-2015 Batch February 9, 2016
- On Campus “Drive -04” for AE,ME 2016 Batch February 3, 2016
- SRF Limited Recruitment February 1, 2016
- Pool Campus Drive for ETCE Female Students Only January 27, 2016
- Campus Notice for 2016 Electrical Batch January 27, 2016
- Anand Group Campus Drive for Pass out Students January 27, 2016
- Wipro Pool Campus drive has been postponed January 25, 2016
NHIT Intellect Campus
Our sole aim is the benefit and improvement of our students. And this is something upon which we shall not compromise under a ny circumstances . We have tried our level best to recruit only those teachers who have immense industrial and academic experience. Renowned professors and lecturers have already become a part of the NHIT family.
Under the able guidance of our faculty members, the students of all branches have already visited different industries as part of their first industrial exposure. The process o arranging for special on-job training of our students in different factories is also complet e. We have also taken special initiative to provide Personality Development and Soft Skills training to our students .
NHIT is the first Diploma college in Eastern India which operates in two shiftsand it is the largest college in West Bengal in total number of student intake.
NHIT has already become a Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) and an Institutional Member oft he British Council Library and tie up with HCL.
Negotiations are continuously going on with different organizations for technical training and creating job opportunities for our students. However, it must be clearly understood that a candidate who has successfully completed his course shall be recruited only if he satisfies the following criteria:
º Extensive Theoretical Knowledge, º Good Academic Results, º High Level of Practical Skills,
º Knowledge of Computer Applications, º Common Sense, º Fluency in English,
º Decisiveness, º Analytical Skills, º Smartness,
All this shall be possible only if the students and their parents co-operate with the college and take up the challenge o transform ing their w ide-eyed teenager into a smart-working and mature young engineer.
Like us on Facebook