- Date of 2nd, 4th, 6th Semester Form Fill Up April 28, 2016
- Schedule for 2nd Internal Examination 2016 April 28, 2016
- On Campus Drive 16 for ME,AE,EE 2016 & 2015 Batch or Any Age Limit 25 years April 28, 2016
- Pool Campus Drive for Any Passout EE/ME/ETCE (BOYS Only) April 27, 2016
- Pool Campus Drive of Hetero Drugs for Mechanical 2016 & 2015 Passout April 20, 2016
- 2nd Internal Examinations April 20, 2016
- On Campus Drive 12 has been confirmed on 13-04-2016 for Civil 2016 and Passout Batch April 12, 2016
- The Institute will remain closed on account of Assembly Election April 9, 2016
- Summer Training at NSIC April 8, 2016
NHIT Intellect Campus
Our sole aim is the benefit and improvement of our students. And this is something upon which we shall not compromise under a ny circumstances . We have tried our level best to recruit only those teachers who have immense industrial and academic experience. Renowned professors and lecturers have already become a part of the NHIT family.
Under the able guidance of our faculty members, the students of all branches have already visited different industries as part of their first industrial exposure. The process o arranging for special on-job training of our students in different factories is also complet e. We have also taken special initiative to provide Personality Development and Soft Skills training to our students .
NHIT is the first Diploma college in Eastern India which operates in two shiftsand it is the largest college in West Bengal in total number of student intake.
NHIT has already become a Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) and an Institutional Member oft he British Council Library and tie up with HCL.
Negotiations are continuously going on with different organizations for technical training and creating job opportunities for our students. However, it must be clearly understood that a candidate who has successfully completed his course shall be recruited only if he satisfies the following criteria:
º Extensive Theoretical Knowledge, º Good Academic Results, º High Level of Practical Skills,
º Knowledge of Computer Applications, º Common Sense, º Fluency in English,
º Decisiveness, º Analytical Skills, º Smartness,
All this shall be possible only if the students and their parents co-operate with the college and take up the challenge o transform ing their w ide-eyed teenager into a smart-working and mature young engineer.
Like us on Facebook